A member of the Crown Forces has survived, what is believed to have been a limpet mine attack in Derry City, the mine it is claimed fell off the bottom of a vehicle being used by Crown Force personnel, according to local news media. Reports stated the mine exploded as British troops were being deployed in the area.
- Damien McLaughlin Extradition Underway – Saoradh Nuacht
- Political Repression in Derry – Saoradh Nuacht – Junior McDaid House
- Crown Force Criminality – Op Ed by Paddy Gallagher
- *BREAKING NEWS* Neil Hegarty Returned to Maghaberry
- Brits Attempting to Criminalise Republican Prisoners After Release! – Saoradh Statement