A member of the Crown Forces has survived, what is believed to have been a limpet mine attack in Derry City, the mine it is claimed fell off the bottom of a vehicle being used by Crown Force personnel, according to local news media. Reports stated the mine exploded as British troops were being deployed in the area.
- Damien McLaughlin Trial Collapses As Garda ‘Witness’ Intimidaton Exposed
- Kerry IRA Struck First Blow Of Tan War At Gortatlea – Saoradh Nuacht
- Saoradh – Dilapidated Clare House in Newry a Danger to Residents
- Saoradh Honour IRA Hero Raymond McCreesh in Newry
- Crown Forces Appeal For Informers In East Tyrone – Saoradh Nuacht